Easily Molding Electrostatic Discharge Materials High Electrical
Carbon Black Filled
Our experience with carbon black processing translates very well to
conductive applications. We offers conductive compounds and
masterbatches utilizing a variety of conductive carbon blacks and
other additives. Carbon black selection is critical when designing
a conductive thermoplastic compound. Depending on which polymer
base and end use properties are required, certain types of carbon
black may or may not be suitable for consideration.
Conductive carbon blacks can be used as fillers to transform
insulating plastics into permanently semiconducting materials.
These conductive compounds offer the best price/performance ratio.
Optimal balance between conductivity, physical properties, and
processability can be achieved using 5%–50% of carbon black
depending on the resin system and the grade of carbon black.
Additional benefits include resistance to UV radiation and
The conductive grades of carbon black are all characterized by
small primary particle size, large surface area, high structure
(interparticle agglomeration and branching), and a surface with low
oxygen containing groups.
Typically, for a specific polymer system, the conductivity
· Decreasing particle size
· Increasing surface area
· Increasing structure
· Decrease in the number of oxygen containing surface groups like
-CO, -COOH, etc. of the carbon black.
The properties of the polymer system that affect the conductivity
of a polymer-carbon black system are:
· The interfacial adhesion between the polymer and carbon black
· The crystallinity and crystallization characteristics of the
· The morphology in case of alloys and co-polymers
· The inherent resistivity of the polymer
Moreover, the processing method, rheology, and the extent of carbon
black dispersion in the polymer affect the conductivity of these
compounds. These classes of compounds are widely used in:
· Packaging for static sensitive electronic and explosive devices
· Antistatic flooring and sheeting for hospitals, semiconductor
industry, and mines
· Antistatic belting, hoses, and molded components for automotive,
mining and electronics industry
· Power and telecommunications cable sheathing and shielding
1. Professional technical team to service all customers throughout
2. Surface resistance can customized by order.
3. Masterbatch can be made according to customer's samples.
4. 100 % quality check before shipment.
5. Competitive price and delivery in time.
6. Welcome to contact us at any time.
|SUGO’s ESD compounds are formulated by combining carbon
fiber,carbon powder, non-carbon based homogeneous materials and
thermoplastic resins. These compounds meet the needs of many
industries where permanent reduction of electrostatic hazards is
required, our materials are:|
|ESD ENGEERING PLASTICS COMPOUND:||PA||Injection||Rod, sheet, IC trays, housings, electronic components, etc|
|ESD SPECIAL PLASTICS COMPOUND:||PPS||electrical & eletronics components, Auto parts, medical
|ESD GENERAL PLASTICS COMPOUND||ABS||Injection, extrusion||Rod, sheet, film, tube, etc|
|PE||Injection, extrusion, blowing|
|ESD THERMOPLASTIC ELASTOMER||TPE||Injection, extrusion||Auto parts, extruded products, eletrical & eletronics
components, traffic equipment|
Why choose us
(1) Easy to handle and disperse, no dust
No grinding is necessary. Under high-speed dispersion, basic
painting occurs between 30 and 45 minutes. It is enough to have
high-speed dispersion equipment without any need to invest large
amounts of money to buy grinding equipment. It can be produced at
any scale, from mass production to the laboratory. In addition, the
inventory can be significantly reduced. Also, when cleaning and
changing colors, it will be easier to clean the dispersion
(2) Available from unique technical merits and the most complete
humidity of the pigment
With the techniques, our pigment will make the carrier resin more
humid. Therefore, it will give more luster and better transparency.
As a result, foam and adhesion are reduced due to poor pigment
(3) The best stability
The continuous quality has been significantly improved between one
batch of merchandise and the other and also the stability of
reserved colors. In addition, the cost of quality inspection is